Let’s you determine the capabilities of Contributors, Editors, Authors, and Subscribers and you can turn features on and off for the Administrator, Here is a list of capabilities for the Administrator.
Other features include:
- Fancy Light Box support for all linked images on your website.
- Manage Galleries separated from Posts or Pages
- Gallery Taxonomies to categorize all your images
- Custom thumbnail sizes and color effects
- Fully compatible with all existing themes with archive template
- Template engine to display your galleries
- Gallery archives and RSS Feed support
- Clean and easy-to-use user interfaces
- Widgets to display your images in the sidebars
- Completely free of advertisement and branding
The Fancy Gallery Pro works well with other WordPress Features. You can add all Fancy Galleries or taxonomies to your custom menus. Go to your WP Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus.
If you want to check out more of the options available for this great Plugin check out Dennis Hoppe’s Fancy Gallery Features.