WordCamp: WordCamps are informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users like you. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other.
About WordPress WordCamps
WordCamps are the resident WordPress convention. They are held in cities all over the world, and are typically a day or two in length. WordCamps are known for being relatively cheap– $40 for a two day event on everything WordPress.
WordCamps are known for promoting connections between WordPress users, putting faces to names of the blogs you see online.
For More Information
- WordCamp Central | WordCamp is a conference that focuses on everything WordPress.
- What to Expect | WordCamp Central
- WordCampTV | WordPress.tv
- WordCamps Aren’t Just for WordPress Users
- WordCamp Planning
- What to Expect from Your First WordCamp
- Getting the most out of WordCamp – VegasGeek
- Making the most out of WordCamp – WPCandy
- How to Survive WordCamp: a Guide for n00bs
- Diary Of A WordCamp
- What is a WordCamp and Why You Should Attend? [Infographic]
- WordPress › WordCamps « Make WordPress Community