Lets face it, the WordPress login page can get rather boring after a while. The WS Custom Login plugin allows the user to redesign the one-size-fits-all default login page, and transform it into something more unique.
With the ability to not only change colors and borders, but to also add custom logo and background images, the user now has the power to fully customize and personalize the look and feel of the login page.
This plugin is for anyone who is ready for a break from the WordPress norm, or for those who are not quite ready to learn how to custom code a new login page from scratch. It will work on all WordPress frameworks from version 3.0.1 to present. With over 700 active installs, this plugin is quickly gaining popularity among developers and novice users alike.
WS Custom Login Page
The example above is a default WordPress login page that I customized with the WS Custom Login plugin. I changed the background to a burnt orange color, applied custom made background and logo images, changed the background color of the login form to a dark grey color, and rounded the outside corners of the box and Log In button. These changes were made solely with the WS Custom Login plugin.
WS Custom Login Options and Features
The WS Custom Login plugin has a wide variety of easily configurable options. To give you an idea of what it is capable of, check out the first menu, Display Settings:
The WS Custom Login plugin comes with a long list of features, including:
- Turn plugin on or off
- Change logo title
- Hide logo
- Hide “Lost Password” link
- Hide “Back to” link
- Disable shake effect
- Check “Remember Me” by default
- Change login redirect URL
- Change logo width, height, link
- Change form top margin
- Change form label font size, color, style
- Upload custom logo
- Upload login body background image
- Change login form background color
- Change login form label fonts
- Change login form border width, color, style
- Change login form textbox border size, color, style, radius
- Change login form textbox hover border size, color, style
- Change login form button border size, color, style, radius
- Change login form button hover border size, color, style
Take full control of the design of your WordPress login page. Head over to the WS Custom Login page to download it and give it a test drive.