Have you ever wanted to use a WordPress Plugin that shows all of your social media accounts your WordPress site is connected to?
Social Contact Display WordPress Plugin provides a simple display for your social media that contributes to your WordPress site. For example, if you have Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts which all contribute content in addition to your WordPress site, the Social Contact Display will display the links to those social media accounts with buttons, icons, or any other display setting the user chooses.
On their Plugin page, it is currently on version 2.3.7, although given how popular it is (with over 25,000 downloads), that version number will only change in the future with more updates.
It is very simple to install the Plugin, according to the Plugin’s installation page:
- Upload social-contact-display to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the WordPress Social Contact Display Widget plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets
- Locate the WordPress Social Contact Display widget and drag to your desired location
- Fill in the options and select Save